Pricing Your Condo to Sell is Important !
How to Price it ?
Buyers Like to Ask Less Than Asking
I add some to the value to Satisfy them
Your compare recent sales in the association and then the immediate neighborhood. You compare your condo with ones on the market that are similar to your unit. It is not just all about the size of the unit. Parking is a big issue.Things to consider. Compare one bedrooms with other one bedrooms.
The appraisers use the size and parking as main comparables. I always meet the appraiser there at the condo with comparables and tell them the pluses and updates that have been done. With well over 100 sales from my listing there have never been a negative appraisal in the last 15 years.
These Issues Matter
1. Common Areas, Pools , Courtyards and Elevators
2. Views of the condo, Street Views are a Plus
3. Large Windows are a plus with Natural Light
3. High Ceiling Mean a Lot.
4. Wood and Tile floors are a Plus
5. Open Kitchen is liked by buyers
6. Having a bathroom in the hallway is a plus
7. Secure Parking in Condos very important
8. Recent Updates, Newer Appliances
9. All things on the same Level are Positive.
10. Garage Parking is a Plus in Many Cases
11. Condo Association Security and Management ?
12. Know about past assessments and what was done
13. Know about the present Assessments if any.
14. Compare Similar Sizes and Bedrooms to Your Unit
Knowing the Competition is Great
I set you and I up to see what the comparables are doing in the association and comparable neighborhood. It will show up the Sales, Under Contract and New Listing. Compare Bedrooms? Parking and Similar Size. We can see the pluses with the photos and descriptions.