· Insurance, The largest charge for your condo fee is going to be causality and property insurance. This will be covered in all true condo associations. The flood insurance will also be covered. This will not include your contents, you need to get a condo contents policy which is about $400-$600 per year on your own. Many get this and many don´t.
· Common Area upkeep which includes repairs and cleaning areas that everyone owns
· Water and Sewerage Bills, Are generally included along with trash pickup.
· Common Area Utilities such as lights and a/c-heat of common areas
· Security, It could be on site security personnel, cameras, and gates.
· Pool Upkeep, costs of water and upkeep of exercise areas and equipment.
· Elevator Contracts, Contracts to maintain the elevators
· Landscaping, upkeep and watering of plants.
· Exterior upkeep, generally includes windows.
· Parking lot upkeep
· Gardening, Plants and flowers
· Management Fees, professional fees to keep the condos running smoothly.
· Pest Control, many condos have termite contracts and pest control
· Sprinkler System Contracts
· Supplies and waste removal
· Sometimes Cable and Wireless
· Reserves for future expenses to avoid assessments
· Inside Mail rooms, Front Desk, package Deliveries ?
· Peace of mind, a turn key operation. Priceless
· Party Rooms or meeting Rooms, Common areas